English Learning Podcast

Name of the podcast:Gordon Ramsay

Link to the podcast:https://youtube.com/user/gordonramsay

What is the podcast about?
Its about recipes tutorials,tips,techniques and the best bits from the archives.

Why you recommend this podcast?
Because this podcast teach not only the cooking tips but also techniques. And it shows recipes tutorials. Every step is recorded in detail in the video. I think this is a good podcast to learn cooking.


經社群驗證圖示

留言

  1. I also like cooking. I have watched Gordon Ramsay's show before. I admire his cooking skills. Watching his videos, it seems that I have made a delicious meal.
    By 18愷芯

    回覆刪除
  2. I heard that you're learning cooking skills.
    Excellent, you could be personal chef !

    回覆刪除
  3. Gordon is a good chef. Either the skills or the enthusiasm that is all worthy to worship. Through it can learn about how to cook the ingredients and do the food presentation. This podcast will inspire more chefs in the future.

    回覆刪除
  4. He cooks very well, but also very serious.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

#4 My thought on the talk: Inside the mind of a master procrastinator

 COVID: One year on